Hopefully, there is already an existing project close to the area you are interested in trapping.
If so we recommend that you contact the organiser of the nearby project and see if you can join in.
- Click the "Find a project to join" button near the bottom of the "My Projects" page
- Using the "Region" dropdown box, select the area where you want to trap and click the "Apply" button
- If you already know the name of the project you want to join you can use the "Project name" text box to search specifically for it
- Use the map controls to zoom into your desired trapping area
- The +/- icons in the top left corner of the map can be used to zoom
- You can pan around the map by clicking and dragging anywhere on the map
- The <-> icon in the top right of the map can be used to make the map full screen
- You can escape fullscreen mode by pressing the X icon in the top right of the map
- If you find a red marker close to your trapping location
- Click on the marker and a small popup with the name of the project will appear
- Click on the name of the project to see details on the project
- If it looks like the project is close to the area you are interested in you can click "Request membership" to contact the organiser of the project.
- Type a few words about your interest in trapping and why you would like to join the project and click the "Join" button.